Thursday, July 27, 2006

Day10: Stalin Shot


1/200 F9.0 ISO100

Hey here is our Neophyte waiting to capture some action. Unfortunately there are no planes around and I end up taking some abstract pictures. I bet Neophyte was very disappointed missing gigantic B52 bomber but at the end I’m happy to capture the mood on his face. Here is one more pic, of lamp post, which I have taken while waiting for the plane. I like the clouds around the lamps and the sun position just behind the lamp. I really appreciate your comments and suggestions.


1/250 f10 ISO100

3 Comments:

Blogger atwoods said...

I can attest that this definitely captured my mood. A closeup would've ruined it but you would see sweat on my face if Stalin was any closer.
I find the big empty sky a very appropriate backdrop.

1:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent captures, lovely blue!

1:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice pictures - you don't seem to be needing any planes. It's amazing what you can do in the absence of your intended subject.

Very creative with the lampost, and nice shot of Neophyte on the car, waiting for the planes that were probably diverted to other airports because of two suspicious characters taking pictures around the airfield...

1:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home